Always on My mind and Forever in My heart Scrapbook Layout

This is of my cat Jasper who passed away from cancer.
I used a patterned paper that was in my stash forever. I believe it was
from an old K Company paper pad.  The top layer is white cardstock
I painted with watercolors.  Behind photo I used drywall tape that
I mist with blue and red mist.  Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The pink pattern is a scrap that I cut in half to ue in the top right
 and bottom left of the photo.  Blue layer is 7 3/4" x 5 3/4" and
 gray layer is 7 1/4" x 5 1/4".  Photos are 3 1/2" x 5".
The title is a quote taken from Scrapbook.com.
"always" and "in" is Amy Tangerine foam stickers.
"on" and "my" is from the alphabet sticker sheet in the Capture collection.
"mind" and "heart" is white mistable thickers which i misted blue and pink.
"my" and "forever" is American Crafts Anywhere Thickers.

The stickers are from Echo Park Photo Freedom Volume II
and Happy Go Lucky sticker sheet. Used several different
roller stamps to stamp words that fit Jasper's personality.

"remember this" and the ampersand sticker is from Echo
Park Photo Freedom Volume II sticker sheet.  The "you are
something wonderful" sticker is from Echo Park Happy Go Lucky sticker sheet.

Used a cat themed project life journaling card and a date stamp to
stamp the day of his death.  The stickers are from Echo Park Happy Go Lucky sticker sheet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7