Natalie vs Baby Scrapbook Layout



My niece was asked to watch the baby and this is what my youngest
 sister walked into.  I gave her an "A" for effort.
The background pattern is Chickaniddy Twirly Girl kit.
The pattern had four different patterned squares which is perfect to use
to house photos and embellishments without adding anymore patterned paper to it.
Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.
This photo is 5" x 3 1/2".  I used scraps of pattern paper
around the photo.  The stickers and cut aparts are from
the Chickaniddy Twirly Girl collection kit.
The starbursts are wood veneers from my stash that
I painted using ink pads.  

This photo is 3 1/2" x 5".  The butterfly and heart pattern layers next
to photo is scraps from past Scraptastic kits.  The stickers
and cut aparts are from the Chickaniddy Twirly Girl collection kit.
The wood veneer camera is from past Scraptastic kit, but
"seriously" is from my stash.

This photo is 3 1/2" x 5".  The paper layers are from past Scraptastic kits.
The stickers and cut apart is from Chickaniddy Twirly Girl.  The diamond
wood veneer is from a past Scraptastic kit.

The doily and paper layers are from past Scraptastic kits.
The stickers, journaling card and cut apart are from the
Chickaniddy Twirly Girl Collection kit.  The wood veneer
starbursts are from my stash and painted using ink pads.
The title is from the alphabet sticker sheet included in
the chickaniddy Twirly Girl collection kit.


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7