That's What She Said Eat the Corn Scrapbook Layout

This is a picture of my niece who was eating corn for the first time.
The background is the Snippets paper pad and scraps.
I used white texture paste to make the background using stencils.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Layers behind the photo are random scraps from previous layouts
using the Snippets paper pad.  Photo is 3 1/2" x 5".
Bracket journaling card is from a very old embellishment pack
that I know longer have in the packaging.  The stickers are
 from Amy Tangerine sticker book.  The flairs are homemade
using 1" circles and the 5th & Frolic digital dies and digital papers along
with the epoxy clear stickers purchased from Amazon to put over them.
Used homemade enamel dots.

The "that's what she said" sticker came from a Amy Tangerine sticker book.
"eat the" is from Oh Snap Typeset stickers and "corn" is from American
Crafts Flat patterned Thickers.  This serves as my title.

The "celebration", scallop circle frame and circle is from an
embellishment pack I no longer have packaging for.
The flair is homemade using digital papers and die cuts.
Used homemade enamel dots around the clusters.

The scallop frame and circle is from an embellishment pack I no longer
have packaging for.  I used a sticker from Amy Tangerine sticker book.
Used my homemade flair and enamel dots.  Used flowers and put
jewels in the center at each end of the banner made using stencil and texture paste.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7