Counting Sheep Scrapbook Layout

This is a layout I created using Scrapping Bug Designs die cut set.
I made it with no pictures in mind for this layout.
The background I made using blue cardstock, cotton ball, scallop
border stencil, and chalks using blues and purples.
Photo mats are 4" x 4" and 5" x 3 3/4" using digital papers.
The die cut's individual layers were print and cut, but they
are pieced together.  I like to color the individual pieces then print and cut
so I don't have to worry about getting different colored cardstock for the layers.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The lamb holding the clock is 3 3/4"H.  The title is 3 1/2"H.

This lamb laying on the hot air balloon is 7 1/4"H.

The lamb laying on the moon holding a star is 4"H.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7