Today is beautiful Scrapbook Layout

I used Pebbles Jen Hadfield Hand+Made paper pad for the background.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
The aqua layer is from a precious layout at 12" x 4 1/2".
I used strips of scraps and branding strips.
The word strips is cut from a pattern paper from within the
 Jen Hadfield paper pad.  Used washi tape from my Freckled
Fawn kit and home made flair.  I also used a ticket and arrow from
Carte Postal.  The flower is from Hey Girl.  Bow is from Heidi Swapp.

The strips are from scraps and branding strips.  The heart washi tape
is from my Freckled Fawn kit.  The flair is home made.
Bow is from Heidi Swapp and the "today is beautiful" is from a washi
tape with several different phrases on it from my Freckled Fawn kit as well.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7