You had me at Woof! Scrapbook Layout

This layout was created for my dad.  It is the day him and I went to our
local pound and adopted him a cattle dog for his farm.
Used gesso and acrylic paint on cream cardstock to make the background.

Paw print layer is 9" x 5".  I used many different digital die cuts.
I love treats speech bubble, happy dog wood veneer is from Playful Pups.
"You had me at woof!" is Double Dip for dog lovers, flowers are from
Love Puppies and  the Adopt flair is from Must Love Dogs digital die cuts.
Flowers and Dog Property Rules are from Love Puppies, Paw print wood
 veneer is from Playful Pups, Flair is from Must Love Dogs and
the birch banner is from A Dog's Life.

The dog, flowers and paint splattered brad is from Love Puppies.
The adoption certificate is from Double Dip for dog lovers.
Flair is from Must Love Dogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7