I love you to the moon and back Scrapbook Layout

This is my niece in her younger years.  I used gesso and a heart roller stamp
to make the background.  Then painted the different colored strips using
watercolors.  Used embossing powder and glitter with different phrase
stamps to stamp different words around the layout to give it some extra
interest to the page.  When using glitter I did put modge podge over it to keep
the glitter from flaking off.  I have used this same technique to put glitter on
foam letters.  Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The "smile" journaling card is a cut apart from DCWV Girl Stack paper pad.
Floral layer is a scrap 12" x 1 1/2".  Yellow polka dot layer is 8 3/4" x 6".
The flowers and hearts are from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook.  "Us" and "moments"
 is from an old embellishment pack.  The pink embellishment is a wooden stick
from an old Club Scrap kit and I painted pink then stamped on top.
Used a stamp frame in top right of  photo.  "The best" is from Me & My
Big Ideas Pocket Pages sticker book.  Scallop circle is from an old embellishment pack.
The brad is from Basic Grey Hey Girl collection.  "I love you to the moon
and back" is a project life card but don't have the packaging. I know I purchased at Walmart.

Scallop frame, and "heart" tag is from an old embellishment kit.  The black frames
are stamps from my stash.  The brad is from Basic Grey Hey Girl collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7