Baby Care 101 Scrapbook Layout (Scraptastic November 2014 Shake It Off) Page 8

My niece is taking care of her baby dolls.
I used cardstock from the kit and used different tattered angel mists on the background.
I used Creative Scrappers sketchbook pg 11 #61.
Photo mat is 11 1/2" x 5 1/2".
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This layer was created using a scrap from the kit.  Being it
is a scrap, I no longer have the branding strip.
I used Shimelle rub ons and stickers from the Maggie Holmes Openbook sticker sheet.

I used various of left over papers and a stencil along with two 1 inch circle punches
and a 2" circle punch otherwise all other circles are made using a circle stencil.
I used stickers in this cluster from the Maggie Holmes Open book sticker sheet.
I also used a variety of sized homemade enamel dots. 
Here in this cluster used Shimelle rub ons from past kit then
Maggie Holmes Open Book sticker sheet along with
more homemade enamel dots in a variety of sizes.



In this bottom cluster I used Shimelle rub ons and homemade enamel dots.
"Baby care 101" are American Crafts Remarks sticker sheet.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7