Memories Captured Scrapbook Layout (Scraptastic Kit November 2014 Shake It Off) Page 7 Episode 628

I used Creative Scrappers Volume 4 Pg. 13 sketchbook.
This is my niece who used a marker as her lipstick.
I used some mixed media on this layout.  The mixed media helps
give all the Shimelle and Maggie Holmes rub ons an anchor to lay on.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The polka dot photo mat is 4 3/4" x 5 3/4" from Heidi Swapp September Skies.
Photo mat behind photo is 4" x 5 1/2" from Webster's Pages Catch Your Dreams.
I used a project life card from the project life add on.  The "S" and "H" is
from a cut apart within the embellishment add on kit.
Used puffy stickers from On My Desk by Gossamer Blue.

Used some old rub ons from past Scraptastic kits.
I used stamps from various roller stamps.
Just adds more texture to this already messy layout.

"Memories" is American Crafts Shoebox Thinkers in Bubblegum.
"Captured" are Amy Tangerine Memento Thickers.
These Thickers were purchased from Tuesday Morning.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7