Family Chores Scrapbook Layout (Freckled Fawn) Page 2

This is another picture of us all out raking and hauling leaves out of the yard.
It was great family fun.  The background is from American Crafts
Autumn Crisps.  Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This small border strip across the layout is a branding strip from the American
Crafts Autumn Crisps.  The photo mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" from American Crafts
Autumn Crisps.  All the embellishments here are from Freckled Fawn kits except
the leaves.  Those are made using transparency and a stamp from my stash.

All the embellishments here are from Freckled Fawn kits.
The leaf stamp is from my stash.

These embellishments are from Freckled Fawn kits.
The leaf stamp is from my stash.

All the chipboard embellishments here are from Freckled Fawn kits.
The leaf and star sequins are from a Freckled Fawn kit as well.
The alphabet letters are also from a Freckled Fawn kit.  I put all kits
together in one container, but didn't think to write what month they came in. I will
do that from now on, that way I will know.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7