Dream Scrapbook Layout (October 2016 Hip Kit) Page 3

This is my niece at Halloween with her costume.
I used a cardstock from a Scraptastic kit for the background
and added some white gesso behind the photo.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Colorful vertical strips at bottom of layout is 12" x 3" Maggie Holmes
Gather (Pure Joy).  Added some black and white washi tape
at the top of the pattern paper to separate pattern from cardstock.
The washi tape came either in the Hip Kit or my Freckled Fawn kit.
The black and white polka dot is 7 1/4" x 4 1/2" the reverse of the striped pattern
at the bottom of the layout.  Aqua striped layer is 7 3/4" x  4 1/2" from Dear
Lizzy Documentary.  The floral layer is reverse side of the aqua striped layer.

Journaling card is from Honey I'm Home cut apart sheet.
The floral is Honey I'm Home puffy stickers.
The "dream" and feathers are chipboard stickers from Simple Stories Posh.

The embellishments here at the top left of the photo is from the
Honey I'm Home ephemera pack.

These embellishments are from the Honey I'm Home stickers sheet.
Strips of paper are scraps of paper used in the upper right corner of
the layout to help give the embellishments a foundation to stand on.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7