Baby Coco Scrapbook Layout (Scraptastic November 2014 Shake It Off) Page 9

This is Coco when she was just a young puppy.
I used a Crate Paper Open book as my background.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
The doilies are from past kits.
Photo is 3 1/2" x 5".  Photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" from
We R Memory Keepers Shine.  I used some scraps from the kit.
Stickers and rub ons are Maggie Holmes Open Book.
"Baby" is Maggie Holmes Open Book sticker sheet.
"Coco" is from American Crafts Shoebox Thickers in Bubblegum.

In this top cluster to the right of the layout is created using
strips of scraps and branding strips from the patterned paper in the kit.
I used Maggie Holmes rub ons and stickers from Open Book.

This cluster in the bottom left is created using strips of paper using scraps.
I also used a Maggie Holmes tag from a past kit.
I used rub ons and stickers from Maggie Holmes Open Book.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7