Totally Fan-tastic Scrapbook Layout (October 2016 Hip Kit) Page 7

My dad and boyfriend's son were installing a fan in the guest room where
my dad would be staying during his time here.
The background is from Amy Tangerine Stitched (map of my heart)
Aqua cardstock is 8 1/2" x 7 3/4" from Bazzill.
The yellow polka dot layer is 4 1/2" x 12" from Pink Paislee Bella Rouge (Beautiful).
The pink layer is a scrap that I cut scallop border in using decorative scissors.

The circle cut in half is from the Honey I'm Home ephemera.  The tag is
from the center of a frame in ephemera pack and the wood veneer
is also from the Honey I'm Home collection.  "Evening" sticker is from
the Creative Agenda Kaitlin Sheaffer sticker sheet.  The journaling card
is from an old project life Scraptastic kit.

The circular frame is the other half of the circle cut in half.
The house is from the wood veneer Honey I'm Home.
"Little things" is from the Honey I'm Home sticker sheet.

Used a pattern paper scrap to cut scallop border using scallop scissors.
The tag is from Creative Agenda sticker sheet.  "Let's do this" is from the
We R Memory Keepers Honey I'm Home sticker sheet.
"Totally" is from October Afternoon letter sticker sheet.
"Fan-tastic" is from the Hip Kit Club sticker sheet.



Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7