Leaves are Falling Scrapbook Layout (Freckled Fawn) Page 1

My dad decided to for fun go out and rake leaves.  This was done
while the leaves were still falling off the trees.  The background was
from American Crafts Autumn Crisps paper pad.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The photo mat is 7 3/4" x 5 1/4" from American Crafts Autumn Crisps paper pad.
The orange layer is 5" x 7" from a Momenta 5" x 7" paper pad.  The zigzag
layer is 6" x 6" from Pink Paislee Cedar Lane 6" x 6" paper pad.
The journaling card is cut from the cut apart sheet in the American Crafts
Autumn Crisps paper pad.  All the embellishments here is from Freckled Fawn kits.
I put all the kits together in a container, but didn't think to keep track as to what month.
The title "leaves are falling'" alphabet letter stickers that came in my Freckled Fawn kits.

The strips of paper behind the embellishments are scraps.
All the embellishments here are from Freckled Fawn kits.  I didn't keep
track as to what month the embellishments came in.  I will write month on
packaging from now on, so I will know.  I used stickers as well as chipboard.

The strips of paper behind the embellishments are scraps.
All the embellishments here are from Freckled Fawn kits.  I didn't keep
track as to what month the embellishments came in.  I will write month on
packaging from now on, so I will know.  I used stickers as well as chipboard.
The flair is also from Freckled Fawn kits.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7