The Attitude Adjustment Scrapbook Layout (October 2016 Hip Kit) Page 2

This is my boyfriend's son.  He was having an issue with behaving
in school and no punishment seemed to work, so I asked what would my
dad do and this is what I came up with.  Raking the yard.  I too was stubborn
and so I had to clean chicken house, but since I have no chicken house this
was the next best thing to that.  The background was a cardstock
that was in a Scraptastic Kit.  Let's look below for further details about this layout.

Gray pattern is 12" x 5" from Amy Tangerine Stitched (Interlocked).
Yellow zigzag pattern is 7" x 6" is the reverse side of the gray pattern.
The blue chevron print is 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" Dear Lizzy Saturday.
Photos are 3 1/2" x 5".

The tag and journaling card are from past Scraptastic kit.
"small victories" banner is from Echo Park Kaitlin Sheaffer
Creative Agenda sticker sheet.  "Snippets of real life" card is from We
R Memory Keepers Honey I'm Home sticker sheet.
The wood veneer house is from We R Memory Keepers Honey I'm Home.
The gold leaf is from Jen Hadfield's rub on sheet.

The wood veneers and the clock sticker is from We R Memory
Keepers Honey I'm Home collection.  The gold leaf
is from Jen Hadfield's rub on sheet.  "the" is from a Scraptastic kit.
"Attitude" is from Dear Lizzy Soar Thickers, and "adjustment" is from
the Maggie Holmes Openbook sticker sheet.
Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7