Versailles Club Scrap Kit (August 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

Here are pages 11 and 12 of the August 2011 Versailles Club Scrap kit. I used, punch outs, ribbon, handmade
paper and printed cardstock from the kit, otherwise everything else is from my own stash.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layouts. I used the love and hope stamp from the kit. The
symbol is from my own stamps. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig for placement. I explain how I did it in my YouTube.
You can view the video at the end of this blog or click here view the video now. I have it set
to open in a new window, so you don't have to worry about losing the blog.
 I used some punch outs for the top left and bottom right corners.

Here is a closeup view of the stamping I did at the top and bottom of the page.
I used my stamp-a-ma-jig, which can be purchased at Joanns. This tool comes in
very handy when stamping directly on pages or faces onto die cuts. I use it a lot when
 trying to figure out which size face would lookbest on my die cut. I stamp I different
size face on each corner and place it on the die cut to see which size I like best.  

This is a punch out from the kit. It came with the bottom layer with the slits already in it.
I fed a ribbon through it and attached to back of the layout. 

I took a stamp that came with the kit and stamped on blue cardstock to make a
 patterned background.I used Studio G silver ink. 

Here is the second page of the two page layout.  I have a handmade paper
 set behind the photo mats. It is cut to 7 1/2" x 10 1/4". 

I have 3 photo mats. Two of them are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the other one is cut at
2 1/2" x 2 1/2". I have embossed the photo mats using Perfectly Paisley Cuttlebug embossing
folder. I used the Studio G silver ink pad to ink the raised areas of the photo mats.
This is a punch out. I used the bottom layer that goes with the tag . It comes with slits in
it, so I just had to slip the tag under neath. I wrapped ribbon that I had in my stash around the
top and bottom of the tag and tied a bow. I inked all edges of everything with Walnut Stain ink by Tim Holtz.
Here is a look at the bottom photo mats. The top photo mat is portrait
style while the bottom photo mat is landscape.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7