Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 20 and 21

Here are pages 19 and 20 of the Welcome April 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout. 

Here is page one of the two page layout.  I have a blue patterned cardstock set
behind the photo mats and it is cut at 8 1/2" x 7 1/4".

I have three tags and each one is different. I have a rectangle, square, and circle tag. I added
a colored jewel to each tag.I bought a stamp set from Walmart, so I stamped the flower.
I used my cats eye ink pad to stamp the flower red and stem green. I
also bought the sentiment that is two different stamps. Here I stamped
"friends" and then I cut it out and rounded the corners with a corner rounder. I added
a flower brad and three red jewels. I bought the clothespins from the Walmart
office department and I painted them red.

This set of embellishments are the same as the picture above, but I set this set
under the photo instead of above it, and I used the "just because" stamp to stamp
this sentiment and then I cut it out and used a corner rounder to round the corners.
I used a clothespin I pained red and added a green flower brad and some red jewels.
I used the same shaped tabs, but in different colors and added the jewels to them as well.

This journaling card is a cut apart. I mounted it onto red cardstock which is cut at 3 3/4" x 5".

I have three photo mats. They are all double matted. The two photo mats on the right side
of the page are cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" and the red photo mat is cut at 3 1/2"x 3 1/2".
The photo mat above the journaling card at the left side of the page is cut at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
and the red photo mat is cut at 3" x 3".

Here is the second page of the two page layout. I have
a blue patterned cardstock on the top right is cut at 3 1/2" x 5 3/4".

I have a sentiment card that is a cut apart. It measures 4 1/4" x 71/4".

This is one set of embellishments that I have on the page.  I have used a small journaling card
that is a punch out. I put square brads from my stash in the corners. I set the three
different shaped tags behind it and added jewels to them. 
On this page I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
 and the ivory mat is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I also have three different shaped tags
with a jewel set behind the photo mat. I stamped a butterfly on orange cardstock
using a Studio G stamp that I bought from Walmart. I added a wooden clothespin
that I painted blue to match the blue on the page. I added a orange flower brad along with red jewels.



Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7