Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 22 and 23

This is pages 21 and 22 of the Welcome April 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for further details about this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layout.
  I have a blue patterned cardstock for my base page. 

Here I have a journaling card that is part of the cut aparts. I added
glittered brads that I bought from Walmart to the corners of the journaling cards.
I used a circle stamp on ivory cardstock then cut it out and stamped a sentiment in the center.
At the top I stamped the word "friends" and cut it out and replaced the dot for the letter I with a vinyl
heart sticker. I also bought some heart stamps from Walmart and I stamped those using
Momento black ink and layered those on top of the circle.

The pineapple tops behind the photo mats were stamps that were included in the Tahiti kit.
 I stamped them using the Momento black ink on green cardstock. I cut them out and layered them behind the photo mat. My photo mat is double matted. The red photo mat is cut at 5 1/2" x 4" and the top photo mat is cut
at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I tied twine from The Twinery around the photo mat and tied a bow.

I have a blue cardstock set behind the pineapple sticker. It is cut at 1 3/4" x 5 1/4".
I stamped this cardstock with the flower stamp and I used a blue ink pad.
I mounted the sticker onto blue cardstock and it is cut at 2 3/4" x 3 3/4".
I added a large button with a ribbon to the pineapple. I have this sticker from
a sticker sheet I had in my stash and I added the same glitter brads to the sides.

Here is page two of this two page layout. I have used the same pineapple top stamp
from the Tahiti kit and put a border of them along the top of the photo mats. My base page is
 creme cardstock and I have a gray cardstock set behind the photo mats and it is cut at  8 1/2" x 6 3/4".
The patterned paper that is also set behind the photo mats is cut at 8 1/2" x 3 1/2". I have a scrap of
blue cardstock set at the bottom of the photo mats and I have stamped it with a flower stamp
using blue ink. It is cut at 5 1/2" x 1 3/4". I have two photo mats on this page as well and they are also
double matted. The orange mat is cut at \4" x 5 1/2" and the red mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
I wrapped red twine from The Twinery around the photo mats and tied a bow.

I bought some small "Live, Love, Laugh" stamps from Walmart and used those here.
I stamped them on orange cardstock and then cut them out. I cut a notch in one end to make a banner.
I used the same heart stamps as the first page and layered those in front of each banner.

Here is a cut apart journaling card that I layered a vinyl sticker on top of.
I have added blue glitter brads to each corner. I have added red cardstock
behind each heart. I used the inside piece of the heart and set it on top of
the red cardstock and cut around it and then I set it behind the heart. 


Here is a look at the banner at the bottom of the page. 

Here is a closer look at the double matted photo mats with the twine.
These photo mats again are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the bottom mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/2".


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7