Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 14 and 15

This is pages 14 and 15 of the Welcome April 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for further details about this layout.


Here is page one of the two page layout. I have a patterned cardstock
as my base page.  I have a gray cardstock that goes above and below the photo mat,
but that is not a full strip. I cut it in half so part of it can stick out the top and the other
 part can stick out the bottom, so it appears that it is a whole piece of cardstock, but it is not.

I have several layers here. I stamped flowers all over two of the photo mats using blue ink.
The bottom floral cardstock is cut at 5 1/2" x 8 3/4", the plain blue mat is cut at 5" x 7 1/2", and
the top floral mat is cut at 4 3/4" x 7 1/4", and the photo mat is cut at 4 1/4" x 6 1/4".
I added a vinyl sticker "moments" that was included in the kit at the bottom of the large floral mat.

I have a gray cardstock set to the left of the page. The gray cardstock is cut at 4" x 8 1/2".
I wrapped a orange ribbon that came in the kit around it and tied a knot. 

Here is page two of the two page layout. I have three different sized
gray strips on this page. The strip on the left side of the page is cut at
3" x 8 1/2", the strip in the middle of the layout is cut at 2 1/4" x 8 3/4", and the
strip on the right side of the page is cut at 1" x 10".

On this page I have two landscape photo mats. They are stamped with a flower
stamp and blue ink. The photo mats are cut to 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".

I have this patterned cardstock that was a scrap and I typed this quote using my computer and word
then I taped the cardstock to my printer paper and ran through the printer. I wrapped
some orange ribbon around the bottom and tied a knot.
I added a vinyl house sticker to the top. 

I added yellow cardstock to the windows of the house then put
the house on gray cardstock and cut around the house.
I set the sticker on top of the card.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7