Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 2 and 3

Here are pages 2 and 3 of the April 2011 Welcome Club Scrap Kit.
Let's look below for more details on this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have two borders, two photo mats and a sentiment
card that was a cut apart from the kit along with a heart sticker that also came from the kit.
I cut the patterned cardstock set behind the photo mats at 6 1/2" x 11".

Here is one border I made using a floral stamp from my own stash. It is 1"x 11".
I used a stampin up green ink to stamp the borders.

This is another border I stamped using a green Stampin Up ink pad. I used
Doodlebugs border stamp set. This border is cut at 1/2" x 11".

I have two photo mats. The photo mats are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
I wrapped a ribbon that came with the kit around the photo mat and tied a bow.

This is a cut apart that came with the kit. I added a vinyl sticker .
 I also popped it up on one thickness of foam. It measures 6" x 2 1/2.

Here is the second page of this two page layout. I have a patterned
cardstock set behind the photo mats and it is cut at 6 1/2" x 11".

This floral border is stamped directly onto the page using Doodlebugs
 border stamp set and I used Stampin Up ink pad in green.

This is a journaling card that is a cut apart included in the kit.
It measures 4 1/4" x 4 3/4".

There is one photo mat included on this page and it is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4"
and I tied a ribbon around the side and tied a bow. The ribbon was included in the kit.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7