Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 6 and 7

Here is pages 6 and 7 of the Welcome April 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for further details about this layout.

Here is page one of this two page layout. I have a patterned paper
set at the top of the page and  it is 8 1/2" x 3 3/4". I have one
portrait style photo mat and it is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".

Here I show the strips of cardstock and flowers I use at the top of the page.
The red strip is cut at 3 1/2" x 1" and the gray strip is cut at 8 1/2" x 1/2".
I set three flowers that came with the kit evenly spaced on the right side of the gray strip,
so they were placed over the red strip that I placed under the gray cardstock.

This was a cut apart that I mounted on red cardstock.
I cut the red cardstock to 3 1/2" x 5 3/4".

Here is the second page of this two page layout. I have a gray and red strip of
cardstock set down the side of the right side of the page. I have the gray cardstock
cut to 1/2" x 11" and the red cardstock is cut to 1/2" x 9 1/2".

I set two of the same flowers from the first page on the top of the page.

This is a cut apart and I have it mounted on red
cardstock that is cut to 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".

I included two photo mats on this page. The top one is portrait and the
 bottom is landscape and they both are cut to 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7