Versailles Club Scrap Kit (August 2011) - Pages 21 and 22

Here are pages 21 and 22 of the August 2011 Versailles Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details on this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have a green printed cardstock
 behind the photo mat. It is cut at 6 1/2" x 8 1/4". I have a patterned cardstock
 set at the bottom left of the layout and it is cut at 6 1/4" x 3 1/2".

I have a photo mat that is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and I have a handmade
paper strip set across the photo mat and attached to the back. I have
set 4 brads going across the handmade paper.

This strip is cut at 3" x 1 1/2" and I set 4 brads across the center.

I used a stamp from Fiskars Love Phrase stamp set I purchased from Joanns.
I stamped on creme cardstock and it is cut to 4" x 1 1/2".
I have it mounted onto one thickness of foam.

I have a blue strip of patterned paper cut at 1" x 6". 

Here is the second page of this two page layout.  I have a strip of patterned
cardstock on the left side of page that is cut at 3 1/2" x 11" and the
 strip on the right side of the page is cut at 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".

I have a mat that I used the moldable foam stamps on. I used the Cuttlebug folder Fleur De Lis.
I embossed using silver embossing powder. The mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/4". I have a blue photo mat
that is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and I used a creme ribbon from the kit to go across the photo mat.
I place 6 blue brads from the kit through the ribbon only, so a photo can slide in under it.

Here is another photo mat that is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I placed a
 creme ribbon across it as well and placed 6 blue brads across the ribbon.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7