Versailles Club Scrap Kit (August 2011) - Pages 17 and 18

Here are pages 17 and 18 of the August 2011 Versailles Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for further details on this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layout.  I have pictures below showing each
embellishment in greater detail. I did more embossing using gold embossing powder.

This is a view of the embossing on the left side of the page. I used a  Pen Score
 Moldable Foam Stamp set. Click here to view the stamps. I heated the blue foam and
 pressed into myFleur De Lis Cuttlebug folder. I then inked the stamp up with embossing
ink and then I used gold embossing powder that I purchased at Joanns.
 I used a blue ribbon that came with the kit along with a coin embellishment. 

Here is the photo mat. It is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and there is a handmade strip that
 goes across the photo mat and then it is attached to the backside of the photo mat.

Here is a cute tag embellishment.  I made this using another tag that was a punch out
on another layout. I used it as a guide to make me another one. I used a large piece of
canvas and I ran it through my printer to print the sentiment onto the canvas.
I typed the sentiment on my computer using word art in word processing.
You can view my YouTube video here for details how I printed on the canvas.
I added a eyelet and some ribbon to the top and bottom of the tag.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.  I have a patterned strip on the left
 side of the page.  It is cut at 3 1/2" x 11". There is one photo mat and it cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"
and I have a handmade paper that goes across the photo mat and attaches to the back.

I have two photo mats that I have embossed and they are cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".

I have these two corner pieces left from the punch outs. I put them in a
top corner and bottom corner of the strip of cardstock on the left
side of the layout. I put a jewel in the center of the punch outs. 

I have a small piece of patterned cardstock at the top right
of the layout. It is cut at 3 3/4" x 1 1/2". I have a coin I threaded
 a blue ribbon through and attached to the back. 

I have a strip of cardstock that is cut to 4 1/4" x 2 1/4". I have a small piece
 of canvas that is cut at 3" x 1 1/2".  I have a punch out embellishment that
I have mounted on top of gray cardstock cut at 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7