Versailles Club Scrap Kit (August 2011) - Pages 19 and 20

Here are pages 19 and 20 of the August 2011 Versailles Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below to view the layout in detail.

This is the first page of the two page layout. I  used the crown stamp to
stamp a background page.  I have a strip of patterned cardstock on the
 right side of the page and it is cut to 4 1/4" x 11". 

I cut a tag using a stencil and i stamped the word hope using a stamp
that came with the kit. I added a eyelet that came with the kit and added a ribbon.
I added a border sticker to the bottom along with three prongs.

I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and it is slightly
 angled onto a gray mat that is cut at 4" x 5 1/2".

Here is page two of the two page layout. I have two photo mats. The top photo
mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and the bottom mat is 4" x 4". The bottom photo mat
 is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"and the bottom mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/2".

This tag is cut from a stencil. I added a eyelet from the kit along with
 the ribbon. I added a small piece of cardstock at the bottom of the tag
and added four blue brads to the center. I used a love stamp to stamp in the center of the tag.
I added a sticker to the bottom of the layout.  I added it
 to blue cardstock, which is cut at 3" x 2 1/4".

I have a small mat that will be used for journaling. The top mat is
cut at 3" x 3" and the bottom mat is cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7