Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 18 and 19

Here are pages 17 and 18 of the Welcome April 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.

The base page is on a patterned cardstock.

I have a few tags I purchased a while ago at Big Lots.  I used a sentiment sticker
from my sticker stash. I bought these metal rimmed tags from Tuesday Morning or Big
Lots I forget which one. I tucked them under the photo mat.

This area of embellishment is similar to the picture above. I used two tags and
a metal rimmed tag. I bought these sentiment brads from Tuesday Morning
 several months ago and I added it to the center of the metal rimmed tag.

I have two photo mats. They are double matted. The red mat is cut at 5 3/4" x 4"
and then I put some washi tape from Michaels on the right side edge of the
red photo mat. The gray photo mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
I have two photo mats that are double matted.

I have a piece of red cardstock that is cut at 2 1/4" x 3". I have some tucked under the photo mat
and then I took a sticker border included in the kit and layered on top of the red cardstock. I took
a black vinyl arrow sticker and put set it slightly under the border sticker. I have one large tag, a small tag and a
metal rimmed tag, which I put the word "cherish" over top, which is also metal.

This set of embellishments are the same as the set of embellishments above except a few things.
The red cardstock is cut at 2 1/4" x 3". I added a border sticker and a vinyl arrow sticker that is set
just under the border sticker slightly. I have included tags, but at the bottom of the cardstock
instead of at the top. I have used a metal rimmed tag with the word "dream" printed on it. 

I have two photo mats and they are double matted. The blue mat is cut at 5 1/2" x 4 3/4".
I have set across the bottom of the photo mat a piece of washi tape I purchased
from Michaels. The top photo mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7