Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 4 and 5

Here are pages 4 and 5 of the April 2011 Welcome Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details on this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.  I have  a red patterned cardstock across the top
of the layout and it is cut at 8 1/2" x 3 1/2". I have another patterned cardstock that is 6" x 5 1/4".
There are house borders and I cut one in half and put one on the left side of the page
and one on the right side of the page and then I took the "Together" sticker and center in between.

I took the silhouette of the tag and layered it onto red cardstock and
 then I took the tag with the word "family" and set in down onto
 the red cardstock. I bought some flowers at Joanns in their
 dollar bin and I put three on the left side and two on the right side.

I used my journaling stamp to stamp directly onto the cardstock then I added another heart sticker.

I have one photo mat and it is double matted. The black mat is cut at 5 1/2" x 4"and
the red mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I wrapped a shear red ribbon from my stash and tied a bow.

Here is the second page of the two page layout. I have a red patterned
cardstock on the left side of the page.  It is cut at 3 1/2" x 11".

This page includes two double matted photo mats. The black mat is cut
at 5 1/2" x 4" and the red mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".  I wrapped a shear
 red ribbon from my stash around the photo mats and then I tied a bow.

I have a card that I cut at 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" and I attached a vinyl house sticker to the left corner.

I have a card at the bottom right side of the page. It is cut at 2 1/2" x 3 3/4".
I added a vinyl house sticker to the bottom right side of the card.

Here is a vinyl sticker "dad" that I added under the photo mat next to the card.
The vinyl stickers came with the kit.

This is a vinyl "mom" sticker that I added to the top right corner of the page
and then added a floral embellishment that was used on the first page.


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7