Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 12 and 13

Here are pages 12 and 13 of the Welcome April 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details on this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have green cardstock as my base page.
I set the photo mat on a red cardstock that is cut to 7 1/4" x 8".

At the top of the page I have a scrap of patterned cardstock that is cut at 8 1/4" x 2".
There is a hook that came with the kit that I used to thread ribbon through. I threaded
shear blue ribbon that was included in the kit through the loop on the left then I wrapped it around the back
of the layout and came up on the other side and threaded the ribbon through the other end and tied a knot.

This is a cut apart that measures 2 1/2" x 5 3/4".

I have one double matted photo mat on this page. The orange photo mat is cut
at 4" x 5 1/2" and top photo mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
My base page is red patterned cardstock and I have my
photo mats set on orange cardstock that is cut to 6 1/2" x 10".

The center card is a cut apart and I wrapped the sheer blue ribbon around and tied in a bow.
The cardstock that is placed above and below the cut apart card is patterned scraps.
I cut those to 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" and I mounted them on green cardstock that is cut at 2 1/2" x 1 3/4".

I have two double matted photo mats on this page.  The bottom mat is
cut at 5 1/2" x 4"and the top photo mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7