Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 8 and 9

Here is pages 8 and 9 of the Welcome April 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for the details of this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I used red cardstock as my base page.
I do have a patterned cardstock that is cut at 5"x 11".

This embellishment is a cut apart that came with the kit.
It measures 4 1/4" x 2 1/4". It is popped up on foam dimensionals.

I used a gem dog stamp set that I bought from Tuesday Morning. I didn't have the stamp
that they used, so I had to come up with something else and since this is for my puppy
I decided to use a dog and bone as my embellishment. 

In the Scrap Rap newsletter they had a border and sentiment stamp they used, which I didn't
have in my kit, so I had to come up with something else. I used a zig zag border Cuttlebug embossing folder
friends quotes stamp set. I set the Cuttlebug folder under the paper and used a stylus to emboss
and then I stamped then I embossed again on the other side of my sentiment.
I used a sponge applicator to go over the embossed areas with Walnut Stain ink by Tim Holtz.
You can view my YouTube video below and view how I did the embossing and stamping.

I have two landscape photo mats. The orange photo mat is cut to 6 1/2" x 3 3/4".
The green photo mats are cut to 5 1/2" x 3 3/4".

Here is page two of the two page layout. My base page is red cardstock and I have
a orange cardstock set to the right of the page. The orange cardstock is cut to 6 3/4" x 10 1/2".

I used the same embossing, stamping and inking technique as I did on the first page.
I added red twine that came with the kit. I tied a knot in the center, so it takes
on the look of a bow without having to actually tie one.

This embellishment is a cut apart that came in the kit.
It measures 4 1/4" x 7 1 /4" and it is popped up on foam dimensionals.

I have one portrait photo mat that is cut to 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7