Versailles Club Scrap Kit (August 2011) - Pages 13 and 14

Here are pages 13 and 14 of the August 2011 Versailles Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.


This is the first page of this two page layout. I did three photo mats at the top of the page.
They are cut at 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". They are inked using vintage photo ink by Tim Holtz.
 I inked the edges of most everything in the two page layout.

This photo mat is double matted. The bottom mat  is cut at 5 1/2" x 4" and the
top photo mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". All the edges are inked using Vintage photo by Tim Holtz.

I have this tag sticker. I mounted it on the canvas that came with the kit. I frayed the edges.
I mounted a small sticker on blue cardstock that is cut at 2" x 2" and it is mounted on top of the tag.

I have a border using the canvas at the bottom of the page. I used a sentiment sticker
that came in the kit. I frayed the edges of that as well. 

Here is the second page of this two page layout.  I have several photo mats. The two small ones
at the top of the page are cut at 2" x 2" and the other one at the bottom of the page is cut at
2 1/2" x 2 1/2". I have to 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" photo mats placed on the left side of the page and it is
mounted onto blue cardstock that is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".  I have a large photo mat that is cut at
5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and it is mounted onto blue cardstock that is cut at 5 3/4" x 4". 

This embellishment is from the kit and it is a sticker. I have placed it in the upper
right corner of the layout and placed the large photo mat over the bottom of the sticker.

This is a sticker as well. It is mounted on blue cardstock that is cut at  2" x 2 1/4"

This is another look at the photo mats along the left side of the page.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7