Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Page 1

Here is the first page of the April 2011 Welcome Club Scrap kit.
If you want to see my introduction to this kit you can click here to watch my YouTube video.
I have two photo mats. The gray photo mat is cut at 2 1/2" x 2 3/4"
and the red photo mat is cut at 2 1/4" x 2 1/2". The gray photo mat on the right
is cut at 3" x 3 1/2" and the red photo mat is cut at 3 1/4" x 3 3/4".
Let's look below for more details on this layout.
I have some floral embellishments that came with the kit that I put along the top. 

I generated this sentiment on my computer. There was a  punch out with this sentiment,
but it was large and I needed something smaller and I wanted more blue on the page. I cut it
down to 2" x 4" and I wrapped red twine that came in the kit along with another floral embellishment.

This journaling card was a cut apart and it measures 4" x 3 1/2".

I stamped my title using DJ Whimsy Alpha Set.  I cut the blue cardstock at  3 1/2" x  2"
and then I wrapped a shear brown ribbon that came in with the kit and tied a bow.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7