Fourth Grade Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

I made this layout for my sister-in-law.
My background pattern is from Fashionable Chic.
The bus pattern is from Me & My Big Ideas paper pad. It is 2 3/4" x 8".
The phrase pattern is 8" x 3", and black with white polka dot pattern strip
at the top and bottom of page is 3" x 1/2". I cut a fishtail into the
 red foil layer that is 3" x 1". Let's look below for more details about this layout.
I cut the orange pattern that contained "4th Grade" in half and put the top half
to the top of the page and used a notebook border punch.
I used Reminisce die cut stickers and Paper Studio Pre-K to
8th Grade sticker book. I used Echo Park cut file.

I added some Echo Park stars to the bottom of the layout. I
have also used a printable project life journaling card from
Everyday Collection by Miss Tina. I added the other half of the
orange patterned paper at the bottom of the page. I also
used some Reminisce die cut stickers.

I added some Echo Park stars from the Silhouette store to the right
of the layout near the fishtail banner I cut using my scissors. I also used
some Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade stickers.

This photo mat is 5 1/4" z 7 1/4 and is from the Me & My Big Ideas 8" x 8" paper pad.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7