Junior Prom Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

I have made this layout for my great nephew.
I used Second Wind Collection by Prima Marketing.
I used a sketch by Kim Keana.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
This is page one of the two page layout. I have cut a circle
using my Silhouette Cameo and it is cut at 7 1/2". I have
two different size photo mats. They are both double matted.
The large photo mat is 4" x 5 1/2" and 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the small
photo mats are 3 3/4" x 5" and 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".  I used homemade enamel dots.
I used punch outs I purchased at Tuesday Morning. I put everything
together in a container, so I don't know manufacturer. 
 I wrapped a strip of paper around the photo mats and used that as my
base for my prima flowers.  I used stickles in the center of each flower.
This is page two of the two page layout. I have a circle I cut with my Silhouette
that is 7 1/2". I have two different size photo mats. They are both double matted.
The large photo mat is 4" x 5 1/2" and 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the small
photo mats are 3 3/4" x 5" and 3 1/2" x 4 3/4". 

For this title I used punch outs I purchased at Tuesday Morning. I put everything
together in a container, so I don't know manufacturer. 

 I wrapped a strip of paper around the photo mats and used that as my
base for my prima flowers.  I used stickles in the center of each flower.
Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7