I Want Candy Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is a two page layout I made for my great nephew and niece.
My paper is from My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful.
Die cuts are Scrapping Bug Designs I Want Candy die cut set.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
Here is page one of the two page layout.

This title is from Fancy Free paper pad. The paper had letters on it,
so I  fussy cut them out and used as my title.

These candies are from Scrapping Bug Designs.
The spice drop is 1 1/4"H and the peppermint is 1 1/2"H.

This little girl is 4". I used everyday paper doll face assortment set.
I used some chalk to give her rosy cheeks.

This candy store is cut at 5 3/4"H. I used a
project life card from the Jade core kit. The
card can be easily slid out for journaling.

The photo mats and border strips over the photo mats are from
DCWV Stack 7 paper pad. I added a spice
drop to the center of each photo mat.
The photo mats are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".

Here is page two of the two page layout.

This title is cut apart from a Ki Fancy Free paper pad patterned paper.

Added another peppermint at 1 1/2"H and
spice drop at 1 1/4"H  by the title.

I have two different sized photo mats on this page. They are
3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I added strips across each
photo mat and added a spice drop.

The little boy is cut at 4 1/2"H and the candy machine is 4 1/2"H.


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7