Senior Prom Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

This is a two page layout I made for my great nephew.
I used my Cricut for this layout. My paper is a Paris Hilton
Flash and Stars Collection that I purchased from Tuesday Morning.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I planned this layout on my Gypsy.
The bracket frame is from Elegant Edge and cut at 7 1/2"H.
My photo mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".

My title is 1 1/2"H from Gypsy Font. I also have
a flourish that is 1 1/4"H from Gypsy Wanderings.

The paper dolls are 4"H from Paper Doll Dress Up.
I drew details in the clothes using my white gel pen.
I also stamped the doll's faces using Everyday paper
 doll face assortment by Peachy Keen.

I cut a flower bouquet at 4"H and layered Prima flowers
on top of the background of the bouquet and added
stickles to the center of the flowers and tied a sheer red bow to the bottom.

Here is page two of the two page layout. I have a bracket
frame 7 1/2"H from Elegant Edge. My photo mat is
5 1/4" x 3 3/4". The flourish is 1 1/4"H from Gypsy Wanderings.
I also have a tag that is for journaling slid under the photo mat
 and is cut at 4" from George and Basic Shapes. I tied a
red sheer ribbon through the tag and tied a knot.

This car is 4"H from Paper Doll Dress Up. I had to cut two cars
because there are no layers. I cut away from the red car where I
wanted the black to show through. I used a black gel pen to draw the detail lines.

I cut this flower bouquet at 4"H from Pooh and Friends.
Instead of cutting the flower layer, I used my Prima flowers and layered
them on top of the background layer. I added stickles to the center of
the flowers and then I tied a ribbon from the red sheer ribbon and attached to the bouquet.


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7