Preschool Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

Here is a layout I did for my sister-in-law. I used Recollections
Fashionably Chic paper pad, Reminisce die cut stickers and
 Me & My Big Idea 8" x 8" school themed paper pad.
I used a 8" x 8" paper from the Me & My Big Ideas paper pad
that has the word preschool printed on it.  I also
used the same paper pad for my 5 1/4" x 7 1/4" photo mat.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
The red foil strip is a scrap from the 8" x 8" paper pad by
Me & My Big Ideas. It is 1" x 7 1/2" and the green scallop pattern
is a scrap from Recollections Fashionable chic paper pad and is 1" x 7 1/2".
I used a Knock Out border punch by American Crafts.

The color crayon border is a cut apart from All Season II paper pad.
I used a sticker from Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade sticker book.
I used stars that I fussy cut from a star patterned paper in the All Season II paper pad.
I added glossy accents to the stars.

On the left side of the layout I used several Reminisce die cut stickers.
The "123" sticker is from the Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade sticker book.
The project life journaling card is from Everyday Collection by Miss Tina.
I used a black pen to trace the paint brush to help it to stand out.

At the bottom of the layout I used the same stars cut from the patterned paper in
All Seasons II paper pad and Reminisce die cut stickers.


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7