Seventh Grade Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

I made this layout for my sister-in-law.
I used a Mini Sketch by Scrap'n' MO.
The paper is from Recollections Bright and Basics. I have also used
some scraps from several different paper pads.
My photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4". The plaid strip is 1" x 10", orange letter pattern strip is
1" x 10 1/2", green pattern strip is 1" x 10", and number pattern is strip is 1" x 10".
The stickers here are from Reminisce die cut stickers. I used
Echo Park stars from Silhouette store. The red star is from
the Reminisce die cut stickers.

In this cluster I used Reminisce die cut stickers, but I also used
Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade sticker book.
I have also used a school themed project life journaling card.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7