My First Day of School Scrapbook Layout Page Two (Girl)

For this layout I used Page Map October 2001 #10.
My paper is from Recollection Fashionably Chic and
Me & My Big Ideas was used for my photo mats.
The top pink layer is 8 1/2" x 3 1/2". The circle is 6"H and is a scallop
nested circle cut file from the Silhouette store
I used the same pink pattern from the top of the layout at the bottom
of the layout, but I used a notebook border punch.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
Along the top I used a gray polka dot washi tape.
I also used stickers from Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade sticker book.
The row of three stars on a green background is a cut apart from
All Season II paper pad. I also have stars from a Echo
Park cut file in the Silhouette store.
 I have a project life card  from Everyday Collection by Miss Tina.
 I added a Reminisce die cut sticker in the center of the card.
My large photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". The small photo mats
are layered on a brown pattern that is 2 1/2" x 7 1/4".
 The small photo mats are 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".
At the bottom of the layout I used a bus sticker from Paper Studio Pre-K
to 8th Grade sticker book. The stars are from Echo Park cut file. I added
glossy accents to the top of all the stars.  I also used
a notebook border punch to the pink patterned paper.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7