Eleventh Grade Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

Made this layout for my sister-in-law and niece.
I used a Colorbok paper pad for background page and top photo mat.
The top cluster was made using Freshman and Beyond sticker book.
I added stars from a Echo Park cut file.
All stickers were popped up on foam dimensionals.
This bottom cluster was make using some stickers from Reminisce die cut stickers
and also Paper Studio Freshman and Beyond sticker book.
The stickers are popped up on foam dimensionals.
My photo mat is double matted. The bottom mat is
5 1/2" x 7 1/2" and the top mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4". I
also used a school themed project life journaling card.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7