Homecoming Dance Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is a two page layout I made for my great nephew and niece.
My paper I used Paris Hilton Flash and Stars collection.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of this two page layout. The blue layer with white stars
is 3 1/2" x 3". The pink star pattern is 4" x 3 3/4" and 2 1/4" x 2".
The multicolored pattern is 6 3/4" x 6" and the fishtail is 2" x 7 1/2".
The small strips at the top and bottom are 1 /2" x 4 1/4", 1/2" x 4 3/4" and 1/2" x 3".
The photo mat is 6 1/4" x 4 1/4". 

The "night life" sticker is Momenta phrase vellum stickers.
I used chevron wood veneers, but I used a aqua and magenta ink pad
to color them to match the colors in the layout. I used
my homemade enamel dots.

The title is Kitten foil Thickers in silver. I purchased
these from Tuesday Morning. I actually have purchased all my Thickers
and other letter stickers I use in my layouts for half the price at Tuesday Morning.
I actually just bought Studio Calico wood veneers from there also.  Not the chevron, but asterisk,
flowers, farm animals and dog breeds. 

I used the trim left behind from the "night life" sticker used at the top of the layout.
I put on a project life card I had cut "dream" phrase from and cut around the trim. I added a
ribbon sticker to the bottom. I colored wood veneer hearts as I did the chevron wood veneers.
I added my homemade enamel dots.

"dream" is cut from a project life card. I used the trim from the sticker used
one the second page and put on project life card and cut around it. I added
the ribbon sticker to the top of "dream" phrase. I added more colored
 chevron wood veneers.  I added more of my homemade enamel dots.

Here is page two of the two page layout.
All of the layers are the same size as the first page.
Photo mat is 6 1/4" x 4 1/4". 

The vellum sticker in the upper right corner of the layout is from Momenta
Vellum Phrase sticker book. It is laid over creme paper because it shows up
better that way. The chevron wood veneers are colored using ink pads.
I used Memos Today's Story 3" x 4" journaling cards.

I used the other half of the trim left behind from the sticker and
laid on top of the project life card and cut around it. I used
a Reminisce die cut sticker. I used my homemade enamel dots.

This "dance" title is Kitten foil Thickers in silver.

I used another trim left behind from a sticker in the Momenta Vellum Phrase sticker
book. I colored chevrons, hearts and a phrase wood veneer. I
used a ribbon border sticker. I added my homemade enamel dots.


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7