Twelfth Grade Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

This layout is made for my sister-in-law.
I used a sketch by Christine Meyer.
I used papers from MME Simply Delightful.
The Polka dot pattern is 8 1/2" x 2". I cut a fishtail into that pattern using a scissors.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
On the right side of the layout I used Paper Studio
High School and Beyond sticker book. The arrows are from
Me & My Big Ideas Pocket Pages sticker pack.

I added a teen themed project life journaling card to the top of the layout that can
easily be slid in and out from behind the photo mat. I also used
Paper Studio High School and Beyond sticker book. I popped the
stickers up onto foam dimensionals.

The bottom of the layout was made using Reminisce die cut stickers and
Paper Studio High School and Beyond sticker book.
I added the stickers onto foam dimenstionals.
On the left side of the layout along side of the photo mat I have
added a Paper Studio High School and Beyond sticker that I am
using as my title. I also added a pink arrow from Me
& My Big Ideas Pocket Pages sticker pack.
My photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7