First Day of School Page one Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

This layout I made for my sister-in-law and niece not born yet.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
The star sticker is from Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade sticker book.
The bus border is cut from Me & My Big Ideas 8" x 8" paper pad.
The stars are from Echo Park cut file in the Silhouette store.
I used Studio G glitter glue and stickles for the title and apple.

The 8" x 8" paper is from Me & My Big Ideas paper pad.
The photo mat is from the same paper pad and is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
The backpack is from Reminisce die cut stickers and the stars
are Echo Park cut file from Silhouette store.

At the bottom of the layout are Echo Park stars from the Silhouette store.
The "elementary" sticker is from Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade sticker book.
The apple border is cut apart from the Me & My Big Ideas paper pad.
I added glossy accents to all the stars on this layout.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7