Tenth Grade Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

This layout was made for my sister-in-law.
I used a sketch from 10/12/05 by IcePanthress.
I used background paper from Fashionable Chic.
I used scraps to make my paper layes.
The floral layer is 11" x 3 1/2", Aqua layer is 3 1/2" x 8 1/2",
 brown layer is 4" x 6", and green layer is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
This top cluster is made using Paper Studio Freshman and Beyond
sticker book. I also used Amy Tangerine Remarks sticker pad.
I also added stars from Echo Park cut file. All stickers were added on foam dimensionals.

This bottom right cluster is done using Freshman and Beyond sticker book.
I also added stars from a Echo Park cut file.
I used a school themed project life journaling card.
My photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7