Third Grade Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

I have used some scraps from Fashionable Chic. I fussy cut the scallop
in the top and bottom border using the design in the paper. I also used the same paper
and scallop border beside the journaling card.
I used a Me & My Big Ideas 8" x 8" paper pad with 3rd grade printed on it behind the photo mat. 

I used Reminisce die cut stickers and Echo Park stars from the Silhouette store.
I added glossy accents to the stars.

I have used Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade sticker book. I have used
a printable project life journaling card from Everyday Collections by Miss Tina. 

The photo mat is from a 8" x 8" patterned paper from Me & My Big Ideas.
The photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7