I Want Candy Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

I made this layout for my sister-in-law and niece not born till November.
I used die cuts from Scrapping Bug Designs die cut set.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.
My background paper is from Ki Fancy Free paper pad.

This title is from Ki Fancy Free paper pad. I fussy cut out the letters.
The spice drop is 1 1/4"H and the peppermint is 1 1/2"H.

My two photo mats are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I used scraps from cutting the
background page down around each of the photo mats. I
added spice drops in the center of each photo mat.

The candy store is 5 3/4"H. I used a project life card from Jade core kit.
It easily slips out for easy access to the journaling.

The little girl is 4"H. I added a white jewel to the center of her bow.
I used Everyday Paper Doll face assortment.
I also used chalk to give her rosy cheeks.

Here is page two of the two page layout.

The title is a cut apart from Ki Fancy Free paper pad.
I added a peppermint 1/2"H and spice drop 1 1/4"H.

The little boy is 4 1/2"H and the candy machine is 4 1/2"H.

The photo mats are 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
I added a small strip that was a scrap to the front of the photo
mats and then added a spice drop. The strips are
attached to the back of the photo mat, so a picture
will easily slide behind the strip.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7