Homecoming Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is a two page layout I made for my great nephew and niece.
My background patterned paper is from open stock at Joanns.
I used Boy themed project life cards for journaling. I used a 5
picture layout sketch by Christine Meyer.
Let's look below for more details about this layout. 

Here is page one of the two page layout.
I have two different sized photo mats. The large photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"
and the small photo mats are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".  I wrapped
yellow twine around the photo mats and tied a  knot.

The best ever banner was a part of the project life card used at the
bottom of the layout and I fussy cut it out and attached here.  The
"hi" sticker, star, and arrow sticker are from Amy Tangerine Good Stuff
sticker book and I used my homemade enamel dots.  
The "homecoming" sticker is from Reminisce die cut stickers.
The goal post is from Everyday Paper Doll cut at 5"H and the
 football is from Silhouette cut at 1"H.

This squirrel is from the Silhouette store. It is cut at 4"H. This project life card
is from the boy collection. The ticket sticker is from Snap label stickers.
"fun" sticker is from Momenta vellum stickers. The star is from
Amy Tangerine Good Stuff sticker book. I attached the project life
card using a K & Company smash clip. It can be removed
to journal on the reverse side. I added my homemade enamel dots.

Here is page two of this two page layout. I also have two different
sized photo mats. Large photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the small
photo mats are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". I wrapped yellow twine around
the photo mats and tied a knot. 

All of the stickers pictured here are from Amy Tangerine Good Stuff
sticker book. I added my homemade enamel dots.

I have used another boy themed project life card. This squirrel
is 3 3/4"H from the Silhouette store. The helmet said "acorn", but I changed it to
"Generals" because that is the school mascot.  It was easy to change. I just
had to ungroup the helmet layers and simply change acorn to generals and resize it to fit.
I added more of my homemade enamel dots.

Click below to view my YouTube video:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7