Apple of My Eye Scrapbook Layout

The patterned paper is from Splendor paper pad.
I used the same pattern to cut border strips. I layered the patterned
paper onto pink cardstock. I used the Knockout scallop punch
to cut the decorative border.  I used white doilies from my stash.
The pink layer is 8 1/2" x 3 1/2". The phrase strips was a
Maggie Holmes 4" x 6" project life card that I cut in strips to use
on this layout. Let's take a closer look at the layout below.

This top embellishments are from Maggie Holmes digital die cuts.

The film strip is Maggie Holmes digital die cut.
The "this" sticker is from the Amy Tangerine Good Stuff
sticker book.  The "hello," " Life is good," "Adventures"  and "hello gorgeous"
is from the Me & My Big Ideas Pocket Pages sticker book.
 The red embellishment behind the "this" sticker and the
"love you" is cut apart from the Splendor paper pad.

"love you" epoxy embellishment is from the Hey Boy collection.
The Moments journaling card is from Memos Happy Moments.
The title is Amy Tangerine Remarks Life Alphabet Stickers.

All these embellishments in the bottom right corner is from the
Maggie Holmes digital die cuts.  I sprinkled heart sequins
all over the layout to complete the layout.


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7