Will You Take Me To Work Please? Scrapbook Layout

Here is a two page layout I completed.
This is a photo of Coco's sister Ruby who disappeared
and when I finally did find her she was asleep in my bag
I take to work with me.  The paper I used for this layout
is DCWV Spoiled Rotten paper pad.

Here is page one of the two page layout.
I used washi tape from Michaels.
"Willl You Take Me 2" is from Amy Tangerine Goodness Thickers.

The border strip is cut from a Dogs and Cats paper pad purchased from
Big Lots many years ago.  I also cut the glittered heart from the same paper line.
The "happy sticker is from Momentos Vellum phrase sticker book.
I used a epoxy cloud dot along with my homemade enamel dots.

The stickers pictured here are from Momentos Vellum phrase sticker book.  

The bottom strip is from the Dogs and Cats paper pad
that I purchased from Big Lots.

The bone layer is from the Cats and Dogs paper pad
8 1/2" x 4". The paw print layers are strips of paper
left over from a previous layout.

This is page two of this two page layout.
"work" is Amy Tangerine Goodness Thickers and "please?"
is Sunset Thickers.

At the top I have another strip cut from the Dogs and Cats paper pad.
I also used washi tape and enamel dots.

I have a bone layer that is 8 1/2" x 4" and the paw print layer is strips
of paper left over from a previous layout. I used a dog themed project life card.
I attached the journaling card to the layout using a Snap clip.

These stickers are from Momentos Vellum sticker book.  I did
cut from scraps in my scrap drawer a polaroid frame using my
Silhouette and layered it at the bottom left and top right of the photos.

The "sweet girl" sticker is from Me & My Big Ideas Pocket Pages sticker book.
The heart with paw print was cut from a patterned paper from the Dogs and Cats paper pad.


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7