München Der Königlich Platz Scrapbook Layout

I used a sketch Oct. 28, 2009 by Lizgil.
I used Mosaic Memories paper pad.
I have a border strip cut from a patterned paper in the Mosaic
Memories paper pad. It is 2" x 11".

I used another post card my grandfather brought home from Germany.
The "for real" project life card is from the Kraft Edition.
I used a clip from Oh Snap to hold the project life card in place.
I wanted it to be removed, so journaling can be added to the back of the card.

I used banner stickers along with a circle sticker from the
Me & My Big Ideas pocket pages sticker book. I used homemade enamel dots.
"Munchen & Konigliche" are Daiquiri gold Thickers and "Der & Platz"
is from Amy Tangerine Goodnesss Thickers in pink.  I cut a few patterns
to embellish the top and bottom of the yellow layer. I cut them and lined them
up, so they look like they go the full length, but really they are barely
 tucking under the yellow layer.  The yellow layer is 6 1/2" x 7 3/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7