Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 7 and 8

This is a two page layout completed using the 2011 Aurora Borealis
Club Scrap kit. I used the step by step instruction on their website
to put the layouts together. Let's look below for more details about this layout.
I used black cardstock from the kit for the background
page of this layout. I took a 12" x 12" pattern paper and I
used the mountain printed on the patterned paper as a guide
to rip the 12" x 12" into two pieces.
To the left of the top photo mat I added three stickers from the
sticker sheet that came in the kit. I have a photo mat that is
double matted. The bottom mat is 6 1/4" x 4 1/4" and the top
photo mat is 6" x 4". I added a 5 1/4" x 3 1/2" photo.
In the center of the layout I have added a punch apart border strip.
I added a large jewel and two small gold sequin stickers to the
holes in the border strip.  I have two photo mats 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
Here is page two from this two page layout.
I added the other half of the patterned paper I ripped.
I added a brown ribbon from the kit to the bottom of the
layout and to the polaroid frame.  Let's look below
for more details about this layout.
I have two photo mats 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
They are cut from a patterned paper in the kit.

I have two small polaroid frames that were in the
punch apart sheet included in the kit. I added
brown ribbon from the kit to one side of the frame.


To view my YouTube video click below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7