Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 5 and 6

Here is a two page layout using the December 2011
Aurora Borealis Club Scrap kit. Let's look below
 for more details about this layot.
Here is page one of the two page layout.
Cardstock is from my own stash. Patterned papers are from the kit.
I cut apart a patterned paper from the kit. I cut them at 11" x 2 1/2".
I used a punch apart in the kit along with a navy ribbon.
I have cut a navy blue cardstock to 11" x 7". I layered
three photo mats 3 1/2" x 5" and three stickers from
the kit on top of the navy blue layer.  I added
two gold brads from the kit to each sticker.
I used a sentiment stamp from the kit and stamped
the sentiment on the bottom border strip.
This is the second page of the two page layout.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
I used a punch apart border strip.  I also used
a punch apart tag in gold and layered it onto a blue
tag from the punch apart sheet. I added a
blue ribbon behind the tag. I also used
a small polaroid frame and layered that on top
a slightly larger polaroid frame also from the punch apart sheet.
There are two photo mats 6 1/4" x 4 1/4".

To view my YouTube video click below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7